Corporate Caroline uses her theatre-based techniques to work one-to-one with senior executives and private clients in weekly or monthly coaching sessions. Popular and current themes include:
Developing resilience - leading in a time of crisis Covid-19: leading in a 'new normal' Empathetic leadership 'Glocalisation' - think globally and act locally Confidence and assertiveness Leading transformation Presentation skills Public speaking Creativity and innovation Entrepreneurship Cross-cultural communication English language through theatre Women's Leadership
All coaching programmes are delivered in 10-week sessions either in person or using mobile technology. Sessions are 3 hours per week, and can be done either over the week or in one sitting. Total contact hours 30 hours.
Corporate coaching sessions cost 100,000 euros for maximum 20 participants.
Caroline is an inspirational and warm leader who likes to share her own leadership experiences in one-to-one coaching to enable leaders, especially women, to achieve their career aspirations and personal dreams. A range of individual and tailored programmes are available at a cost of 10,000 euros per 10 week programme. This includes a weekly 90-minute session with journalling support and additional video and reading material
Our flagship coaching programme is
Developing Leadership Presence
A unique leadership training workshop, using powerful theatre techniques to help leaders communicate more effectively in international contexts and deliver presentations and interviews with confidence, clarity and authority.
The workshop is designed for intermediate-level English speakers and above, for those professionals who often work in international settings and wish to advance their career on the global stage.
Core elements of the workshop will include:
Learning to be present in the moment to conquer fear and feel comfortable dealing with the unexpected
· Unblocking the self-imposed limitations and breaking through ‘imposter syndrome’
· Techniques to centre yourself and develop physical power in your speaking and presenting
· Expressing, not impressing; inspiring, not lecturing; ‘show’ don’t ‘tell’
· Daily journaling to help you ‘dig deep’ on who you are and what you want to say; the importance of ‘finding your voice’
· Taking apart your keynote speeches and understanding how to organise ideas to communicate key messages
· Adapting the talk to suit different audiences, allowing for feedback and the interchange of ideas with your audience
· Being a good storyteller to inspire and make your talk relatable, exploring your personal journey and its application to your leadership journey · Help you understand how your public speaking can help you achieve your professional goals in a targeted way
Caroline also runs a bespoke programme looking at ways in which the principles of Love Not Fear can be applied to leadership. On the site you can sign up to receive an inspirational weekly newsletter, micro-learning courses, and personal and corporate coaching programmes. Click on the link below to learn more.